KeyTrac™ for QuickBooks
Business Decisions, Simplified.
Imagine being able to easily measure your company's business performance each day so you can manage your business. Imagine being able to make decisions based on up-to-date information automatically imported from QuickBooks and combined with your operational data.
Enter KeyTrac for QuickBooks®.
You've heard the saying, 'what gets measured gets managed'. KeyTrac provides a set of metrics in a scorecard (or dashboard) called Key Performance Indicators, or KPI's. QuickBooks KPI's are automatically created by transforming data into valuable information enabling you to more easily measure and manage your business. With KeyTrac you can move beyond QuickBooks reporting to quickly and easily see business trends from a summary of all parts of the business to the details that underlie the trends.
KeyTrac's QuickBooks KPI's enable you to:
- Set performance benchmarks and targets to measure your success. See how >>
- Manage key balance sheet accounts to generate more cash. See how >>
- Focus on performance improvements to generate more profits. See how >>
- Track sales and control spending with up-to-date financial reporting. See how >>
- Combine operational KPI's with finanicial indicators for a complete picture of your business. See how >>
- Demonstrate to your banker how your business has progressed when it is time to renew your loan.
See how >>
- Manage multiple businesses by doing financial consolidations of QuickBooks files into a single view. Learn more >>
Recent blog post: "What is a Collaborative Enterprise?"
Keytrac™ for Quickbooks®
Whatever descktop version of Intuit QuickBooks® you
use, KeyTrac™ for QuickBooks® is the
perfect companion for helping you improve
the performance of your business. Contact us for a no-obligation demonstration.
"You have demonstrated the value I have entrusted in you to deliver results for my clients. I now have several clients looking at financial dashboards. This will surely have a positive effect on them and their business, and enhances my trusted relationship with them."